Here are a few links to help you find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Remotely piloted aircraft assoc.
Other information and resources
- Download our ‘Can I fly there?’ drone app
- Frequently asked questions
- Visual Flight Rules Guide– helping pilots understand the rules of flying
- Using drones in controlled airspace
- Airservices Australia managed traffic control towers
- Flight Safety Australia– covers drone technology and developments
- RPA flying hours log book form 1483 (DOCX 58.77 KB)
- Drone Flyer
- Applying for an ARN
- Form 101-02 Application for RPA operator’s certificate (ReOC) initial issue and variation
- Form 101-03 Application for RPA operator’s certificate (ReOC) subsequent issue (renewal)
- Form 101-04 Application for RPA operator’s certificate (ReOC) nominated personnel approval
- Form 101-05 RePL training notification of results
- Form 101-07 Application for grant or renewal of RPAS delegation
- Form 101-09 Application for RPA Flight Authorisation (Area Approval / Permission)
The first FREE Australian Drone Operator Directory, to make the most of our free service be sure to join our group on Facebook for access to the job feed. You can do this by using the button below or head to Our Facebook group and request to join. Please answer the questions when joining, we get lots of requests from random Facebook users and want to ensure we only have members of the directory accessing the feed as we list contact information for client job requests there.
As a member of DroneOperator you can enjoy some great benefits from our partners:-
Remote Operator – 10% off an already remarkable price for your ReOC manuals.
Foxtech FPV – 5% off any purchase for any product.
FPV Australia – Enjoy great service and after sales support through our recommended training provider.
Safe Droning Australia – For all your drone safety equipment.
Integral Drones – Industrial and recreational drones, service and equipment.